TMI Tag| AilishElizabeth

So I have now posted a couple of blog post so I think is is time for me to tell you a bit about me, so I am going to do the TMI tag.
1:What are you wearing?
My PJ's as it is currently 11am, and I am too lazy to get dressed. 

2:Have You ever been in love?

Nope, never

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 

Nope.

4:How Tall Are You? 
Around 5ft4, I think.


5: How much do you weigh? 
No idea.

6: Any tattoos? 

Nope, but I want either a infinity sign on my wrist or two mockingbirds on my wrist.

7: Any piercings? 
Yep, my ears, just the normal type, however one is lower than the other and they kill so much.

8: OTP? 
Janya, Jim and Tanya
or
Zalfie, Zoe and Alfie

9: Favourite show? 
Pretty Little Liars

10: Favourite bands? 
One Direction, The Vamps, 5SOS, The 1975 (ect)

11: Something you miss?
Being little and being carefree, not worrying about anything.

12: Favourite song?
Young&Beautiful// Lana Del Rey
or
Jack// The Vamps

13: How old are you? 
13

14: Zodiac sign? 
Scorpio

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Very funny, good teeth, nice hair and eyes, well presented.

16: Favourite Quote?
"Nothing is Impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible""
-Audrey Hepburn
or
"Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love."- Emma Watson

17: Favourite actor?
Zac Efron, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson
8: Favourite colour? 
Pastel blue and pastel pink

19: Loud music or soft? 
Depends on mood, normally I listen to soft acoustic music.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
My bed.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
20 to 30 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
40 minutes to an hour.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Nope.

24: Turn on?
Just everything I listed for what I look for in a guy.

25: Turn off? 
Cockiness.

26: The reason I joined Blogger?
I liked reading blogs and I love fashion and beauty and one day my friend Gemma told me to start one so I did. Also I would like to be a beauty/fashion journalist when I am older.

27: Fears? 
Lifts, small places and being alone (somewhere I don't know).

28: Last thing that made you cry?
 Before when I could not stop sneezing and started crying because of it.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
I am not to sure.

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
Ailish is my first name and Elizabeth my middle name so I just used my first two names, also I am not that creative with think for a name.
31: Last book you read? 
Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets by J.K.Rowling.

32: The book you're currently reading?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

33: Last show you watched? 
I watched 10 minutes of The Voice last night but fully it was Gogglebox yesterday.

34: Last person you talked to? 
My older sister Niamh
.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
It was either Liv or Emma so they are my best friends.

36: Favourite food? 
Pasta.

37: Place you want to visit?
Australia and New York city and London, again.

38: Last place you were?
Bedroom.
39: Do you have a crush?
Sam Caflin, Tristan Evans, Louis Tomlinson, Luke Hemmings.

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Can not remember.

41: Last time you were insulted?
Most probably by my sister, Niamh, this morning or last night.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Sour sweets or cherry or raspberry.

43: What instruments do you play?
Nothing, but I use to be able to play the violin (ish, we didn't have a good teacher) and in music lessons we learn to play the key board (though me and Liv sit there talking and singing Disney songs).

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Pandora bracelet or my purple Vivienne Westwood earrings. 

45: Last sport you played?
Dance, in PE though I can not dance.

46: Last song you sang? 
5SOS, Disconnected.

47: Favourite chat up line?
Not sure.
48: Have you ever used it?
And no, because I don't have one and think they are tacky.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
10 minutes ago.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone and anyone.

Thank you for reading! Hope you learnt a bit more about me, sorry it wasn't beauty or fashion related, I just thought I would do it for a bit of fun.
Love 
Ailish Elizabeth
xx

Comments

Popular Posts