•Sun, Sand and Shorts OOTD•|AilishElizabeth

Hiya guys! Today is going to be another OOTD, and this outfit I am in love with! 
On Tuesday I went on another school trip and I loved what I was wearing so much I had to share I with all of you! We went the beach, even thought we live it rainy England it had been super sunny for the past few weeks and on Tuesday the sun was still out so I decided to wear shorts! 
This is what I wore:
Nope, it isn't a coral playsuit it is a two piece! I love the pinky coral colour of these and the floral print all over them.
Shorts- New Look
Top-New Look
Lips- Collection Cream Puff in Cotten Candy
Also I know the ribbon in my hair doesn't go but I had to keep my hair off of my face! 

These were the shoes I wore.
Shoes- cream shoes from H&M

These are some cute pictures from the beach I got-
Hope you liked my outfit as much as I did, there might be another OOTD on Wednesday or some day around Wednesday as on Tuesday I go on another school trip to Alton Towers! 
Love
Ailish Elizabeth 
Xx



Comments

Popular Posts