Back To School Make Up look| AilishElizabeth

Hey guys, today I'm doing another back to school blog post, and it is... My back to school makeup, the look is what I have been wearing most of this summer and it is super is quick to do, so it will not take you forever to do in the morning. Here is the look and how to do it...


I use the Miss Sporty and also the Natural Collection concealer, I have not been wearing any foundation lately and my face feels so much better. I apply my concealer under my eyes and on any spots I have.


Once I have done that I apply my powder, I use the Seventeen Miracle Matte pressed powder. I just apply this all over my face, focusing on my t-zone.


Then I just curl my lashes, I love curling my lashes, it just makes them so long.

Then I just apply MUA white eyeliner in Snow White, I put this on my waterline. This does make your eyes look a bit bigger.

After I use the white eyeliner, I put on my mascara, I love mascara it is most probably my favourite makeup item. The mascara I am using is the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara. It is amazing and really makes your eyelashes look amazing!
Then finally I put on the Nivea soft rose lip balm and then I put on my Tanya Burr lip balm in First Date, what is a lovely baby pink colour.
So that is my back to school make up look, I hope you like it. 


Love
Ailish Elizabeth
Xx

Comments

Popular Posts