•End Of Summer Haul•|AilishElizabeth

Hey guys, today's post is an end of summer haul, last Monday me and my sister went shopping and I bought some super cute items, here is what I bought!

Forever 21-
This first shop we went to was Forever 21 and I knew what I wanted to buy here so, it was kind of easy for me to pick out what to buy.
The first thing I bought was a pair of skinny ripped jeans for £18.00, they are not something I would normally buy but I needed a new pair of jeans and I really wanted a pair of ripped skinny jeans.


The next thing I bought was something I really fell in love with the moment I saw it and it was a burgundy skater skirt, with a low back. I think this will be great for autumn. This was only £10.50.

Primark-

After we went to Forever 21 we went to Primark and I only bought one thing from Primark what was...
This black and white gingham print blouse what I thought was £12 however when I got to the till it was only £5 so that was a surprise.



HMV-
We then went to HMV and bought season one of my favourite TV show ever!
We got season one of Friends what is all I have been watching this week!
(sorry I never got a picture of this.)

Accessorize-
A couple of days beforehand I went to get my school bag from Accessorize what is a lovely nude colour, the bag was £29.99


Tesco-
Also a couple of days before I went shopping I went to Tesco and first I bought,
If I Stay by Gayle Forman, what was £3.75 I really wanted to read this book and I found it whilst looking around in tesco and had to buy it!


And the final item I bought was a new Mascara, I got the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara for £7.00, it is amazing and really makes your eyes pop!


I hope you like this blog post and maybe given you ideas for what to buy this autumn.

Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xx


Comments

Popular Posts