My Birthday Meal GRWM|AilishElizabeth

Hey guys! Before I begin this post I just want to say sorry that I did not upload last week.
This week I am going to be doing a get ready with me, as on Thursday it was my birthday, so yesterday I went out for a meal with two of my friends. I thought I would show how I got ready for it!
This is what I looked like at the end, the lighting is terrible but, you can see it a bit!
Before I did my make up or anything I used the Simple face wash, toner and moisturiser. 
Then I used the Body Shop Chocomania Beautifying Oil, this can be used for your hair, face and body, it moisturisers your body and illuminates it. I used this by rubbing it in all over my face as it makes your make up go on easier. I left that for around an hour or so it looked less greasy.
I then did my hair, I straightened it with my Nicky Clarke Straighteners.
Once I did my hair, I then just put in a head band to keep my hair off my face.
I first did my base make up, I used:
Rimmel BB cream in Very Light.
I then put on the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint on under my eyes, I have recently fell in love with this and could just go out wear it.
I then put on another one of my favourites, the Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder, again, I love it, and it creates a perfect finish.
I then did my eye make up,
I used the Number Seven due, I first used the silver, copper colour on my lid, then the navy colour in my crease and blended them together.
Finally I put on my Mascara on, the Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam mascara.
This was the final look, I really liked it!
I was wearing:
Dress from New Look
Necklace New Look
And my coat that I am in love with is from
Boohoo.

Hope you liked this post!
Love 
AilishElizabeth
xx



Comments

Popular Posts