Christmas OOTD| AilishElizabeth


Hey guys! Another midweek blogpost and again it is Christmas themed. I love doing my OOTD on my blog, so I thought I would do one for what I wore on Christmas. Before I show you what I wore on Christmas, I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas! Since that is out the way, here is my Christmas OOTD!


I went out once on Christmas day, however when I did I wore my coat that you have seen many times on my blog lately. 
Coat: Boohoo (shown in the first picture)

The dress I wore, is one of my favourite dressers I have ever owned.
Dress: New Look (All the pictures)

Finally, my shoes I am in love with and are most probably my favourite clothing item ever!
Shoes: Frankie Suedette Chelsea boots from Boohoo.


I also wore my Pandora bracelet, that I have not wore in ages.

Finally, the picture above shows the make up I wore on Christmas.
I wore:
Rimmel London BB Cream (in Very Light)
Seventeen Phwoarr pain concealer (in fair)
Seventeen Miracle Matte pressed powder (In Natural Fair)
Sleek Blush by 3 Pink Lemonade (In Pink Mint)
Naked 2 ( I used Foxy, Half Baked and Bootycall)
Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Velvet Matte ( in Meteoric Matte)

I had an amazing Christmas, I hope all you did too and liked what I wore!
Also, I would just like to thank my sister Niamh for standing in the cold and taking the pictures for me!
Love 
Ailish Elizabeth
xx



Comments

  1. LOVE the plaid dress! It's so cute!

    XoXo Shea L. ---------> kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts