New Year's Resolutions| AilishElizabeth


Hey guys!

Happy New Year! It is finally 2015, and I can not believe it, 2014 went too quick. 
For me 2014 was an amazing year, I did some really fun things, like I went to The Harry Potter Studios (with school) that was amazing, I went to a lot of concerts, Mcbusterd, Little Mix, The Vamps and my favourite, One Direction. I also went on Holiday, what was lovely. And finally one of the most amazing things I did in 2014 was... I started my blog, Ailish Elizabeth and I love it. I did not think that I would actually still be doing my blog, 10 months down the line, I thought I would of gave up, because I wouldn't like doing it and that no one would read and so many people do. So thank you all for reading it, and I never thought I would have people from Japan, France and even America reading this, I still can't believe it. 

As 2014 was an amazing year, I thought I would share with you somethings I want to do in 2015 and some of my New Year's Resolutions, so here they are!

To Read 15 to 20 books this year!
   

I got this idea from Carrie Fletcher (ItsWayPastMyBedtime) as she is reading 23 books this year, as that is how old she will be on her next birthday. So I thought it was an amazing idea and I could do it as well. The reason I want to read between 15 and 20 books is one because I am 15 this year and two because it is 2015, so both the numbers are in it. However, I can read more than 20, as long as the minimum I read is 15. I already have some books ready to read and actually started to read my first book. The books I already have are, All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (my current book), The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by one of my favourite authors E.Lockhart who wrote We Were Liars and finally Girl Online by one of my favourite youtubers Zoe Sugg.

Plan my post for my blog



Nothing will be drastically changing on my blog, I will still be uploading at least once a week on a Sunday. However I am going to start planning out my blog posts out more, I did do it a bit last year, however this year I want to try and plan out the majority of my posts.

Add More To My Memory Board


In the summer I did a post on how to do your own memory board, and how you can show so memories you have done. Since then I have added more to the board, of more memories and things I love. During 2015 I want to add more to it and maybe get a new board to do another one. I already know in 2015 I will have some amazing memories, as I have a lot of concerts to go to and also I am going to Paris with my school with some of my best friends and I know it will be amazing. So the pictures I take there will be on this.

Write a Sentence/ Line a day

I have ordered a 5 year diary, were I will write a line/sentence a day for five years. This again is another memory thing, that will help me remember what I have done every day for the next 5 years. This diary will go up to when I am 19, so that is a long time.

Eat Healthy

This is my last new year's resolution, I want to eat more healthy, so my face and skin is a bit better. Recently, my skin has broke out, manly because I have been eating chocolate as it has been Christmas, but after I have finished my chocolate, I am not eating no more chocolate, for a while!

Hope you all have a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2015!

Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xxx




Comments

Popular Posts