Soap&Glory The Next Big Thing box Review| AilishElizabeth

Hey guys!
Today's post is going to be a review post, I haven't done one of these in a while, I don't think anyway, so I thought I would do one. 
Today I will be reviewing the Soap&Glory The Next Big Thing limited edition box, although it is limited edition you can buy all the products on their own.   


 This is what the box looks like, it is not too big, however it can fit a lot in. I really love the design on the box, this year it was designed by London's queen of doodle Hattie Stewart.
The handle on the box, is so cute, and I really like it, is that weird. It is silver with Soap&Glory wrote all over it in their font/style as you can see.

 The box comes with a light pink drawstring bag with brown handles, so not only do you get the box for storage, but also a bag. I think this is really good because I know for a fact that I will be using the box to store my bath stuff and I could use the bag to store my hair equipment in.
The box comes with ten full sized products, ranging from hand cream to makeup. Here is what I think of all the products.
Soap&Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter
£8.00
Whipped Clean is my favourite product out of the whole box. It is a 2-in-1, as it is a body wash as well as a body butter. This leaves your skin feeling amazing, like most Soap&Glory products do. Everyone who got the box for Christmas who I know love this, mainly because of the scent. This smells amazing, it has in it, macadamia nut oil, cocoa butter and shea butter with also pistachios, almonds and sweet vanilla.

Soap&Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion
£10.00
I think Soap&Glory do the some amazing body lotions, and this is one of them. This leaves your skin feeling so soft and smelling amazing. It has, shea butter, orange water juice, fig plup extracts, almond, mango and moringa oil.  I have only heard good things about the body lotion, however a lot of people complain about the bottle, as they say when you get around 3/4 down you can not get anything out of the pump, I'm not the far into using it but when I do get that far, if I remember I will tell you if I struggled getting it out.

Soap&Glory Orangeasm Body Wash
£6.50
This is definitely the "marmite" of the box, you will either love it or hate it. I am currently deciding if I like or not, I normally love fruity, zesty scents and that is normally the scent I go towards, however this one is a bit different and to me smells a bit green and healthy. This body wash is scented with fresh green mandarin, Sicilian lemon and sweet orange peel oil. So if you are not into zesty, fruity scents this is not for you!

Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter
£10.50
This is most probably one of Soap&Glory's most famous product and best body butter. Everyone knows of this and if you have never used a Soap&Glory product before, I really recommend you to try this for your first Soap&Glory product. This has the original, signature Soap&Glory scent, what is Shea Butter and Aloe Vera. There is nothing you can say about this, other than it is amazing and everyone should have it.

 Soap&Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
£8.00
Sugar Crush is my favourite scent by Soap&Glory, it is very refreshing and is lovely. The sugar crush body scrub exfoliates your skin so much and leaves it smelling amazing. It has sweet lime, sparkling lemons, sweet vanilla musk and almond oil, with sea salt, smashed brown sugar, glycerin and macadamia oils.

Soap&Glory Hand Dream Super Cream
£7.00
I love this, I actually love this more than Hand Food, that everyone loves. The reason I love this more is because Hand Food leaves your hands felling soft and sticky and you can't do anything for a whilst it drys, however Hand Dream just leaves your hands feeling soft also it doesn't have a overpowering scent as hand food does. Since I have got this, it is always in my bag.

Soap&Glory Heel Genius
£5.50
I thought I wouldn't use this, however I actually love this and have used it once or twice. I used this because my feet were really hurting me and I had a blister so used and the next day my feet were so soft and didn't hurt. Like every Soap&Glory product it smells amazing, especially for a foot cream, it smells of allantoin, glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon fruit acid smoothers.

Soap&Glory Off The Face Makeup wipes
£4.50
I normally wouldn't use make up wipes, as they don't really work and leave your skin feeling horrible, however I love these. They are a 3-in-1 makeup wipe, they remove your makeup, exfoliate your skin and also if you press hard enough cleanse it as well. I don't use these everyday as my skin would be worse than it is now, but I do use them if it is late and I want to go to bed, but still have my makeup on, I will just use one. 

Soap&Glory Thick&Fast mascara 
£10.00
One of my favourite mascaras ever! I have always wanted to use this mascara, I had only heard good things about it, but never got around o buying it, mainly because my local Boots only has Soap&Glory body and skin products and around 2 or 3 makeup products. However I finally have it and love it, my eyelashes are already black and they are kind of long and all I want in a mascara is something that will make them look thick and that is what this does. I wear this everyday for school and it isn't heavy, it doesn't clump together, it makes my eyelashes look amazing and does what it says what is makes them thick and long. 


Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Shine Lacquer 
Charm Offensive
£7.00
Again, I had always wanted to try one these but never got around to buying one or finding one. However I finally have one in Charm Offensive what is a lovely shade. It is a lovely nude lip colour. Because it is a nude shade I can wear it for school and it stays on for a couple of hours.

I really hope you like this review and maybe I might of persuaded you to got out and buy one of these products.

Love
Ailish Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts