June Favourites|Ailish Elizabeth

Hey guys!
It is July, already! I cannot believe it, today, of course I am going to be doing my June Favourites, so here they are!

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
At the end of May I picked up a new foundation, as my other one was nearly all gone and it was matte and mousse foundation, and I kind of just stopped liking it, so I decided to try out the Wake Me Up foundation, in 010 light porcelain (the lightest shade) and I love it! It makes my face glow, on the top of my cheeks and under my eyes and makes me look awake, what is good for school. Also, when I started wearing it I got a lot of complements!
Collection Cream Puff lip cream
I got/ started using this last year and it was featured in a lot of my summer blog posts last year. After last summer I stopped wearing, because it was a summer colour, and also I kind of stopped liking pinks and girly lip shades and I still don't like wearing pink lips a lot. However, the other week I wanted to wear a summer lip and Niamh told me to wear this and I've kind of fell a bit in love with wearing it again!
Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturiser
I use this every morning and night, but this month I have been using it a lot more because, here in the UK we are having a heat wave and the other week I burnt my face, whilst being outside all day in school: because we had sports day! And my pale face got burnt, really badly, someone told me I looked like I had been slapped and my nose looked like Rudolph, so because of this I moisturised my face a lot because it was so dry!
Barry M Speedy Quick Dry nail varnish
I love holographic print, you would/will know this if you have saw my phone case that is the design of rainbow holographic print but doesn't move or shimmer, sadly, though I thought it would! But, I really wanted a holographic nail varnish/shimmer one and I saw this Barry M nail varnish and had to get it! It is in Supersonic and is a metallic blue nail varnish with undertones of purple and silver!
5SOS Concert/ 5SOS Wrist band
On the 9th of June my sister, her friend and I went to see 5 Seconds Of Summer, on their ROWYSO world tour, and OMG it was amazing! If you don't know I love 5SOS, Luke Hemmings is my favourite person ever! 5SOS are so good live, it was my third time seeing them and I loved it and I just really wish I could got back and see them again!

TV Favourites
Pretty Little Liars
At the start of June, Pretty Little Liars started again, it was the start of season 6 and this season is just so confusing and I just want to know who A is, I love looking at A theories, but they just confuse me even more! I normally will get it at 6am just so I can watch PLL before I go to school! If you have any A theories please tell me and comment them!

One Tree Hill
My second and final tv favourite of this month is One Tree Hill, I am only on season 2, but I started watching it last weekend and OMG I love it, it isn't as good as PLL, but for me it is more like Gossip Girl/ a poor version of it, but there are nine season of it!

Youtube Favourites
Bratayley 
I have one youtube favoutite and it is Bratayley, I love them! It is a vlogging family, but the children vlog. There are three children, Caleb, Annie and Hayley, and they are so cute! It is just really good and different as it is from the kids prespective and not the parents.

Music Favourites
Jackie and Wilson- Hozier
Flashlight- Jessie J
Shut Up and Dance- Walk the Moon

So that is my June Favourites, comment some of your June favourites!
Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xx

Comments

  1. Lovely post, Ailish! I love that lip gloss! Such a pretty shade. I'm not sure whether or not if they sell it in the states. I'll have to look into that. I also love the song "Flashlight." I've had it on repeat this whole month. You should definitely check out "Good For You" by Selena Gomez. That one is definitely at the top of my list! xoxo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts