July Favourites| Ailish Elizabeth

July is over!
I can't believe it, this month has gone so quick and it is already time for me to do my monthly favourites. Like I say nearly every month I don't have that many favourites, but this month I actually mean it, it took me awhile to actually come up with some things I have loved this month. However, here are the things I have been loving this month.

Make Up
I have two make up favourites this month, one of them is a lip gloss and the other a foundation, so here they are.

Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer 
This month, I have loved wearing this lip gloss, I have it in the shade Charm Offensive, I got this for Christmas in the Soap&Glory box and I use to wear it so much and then I suddenly went off it, and stopped wearing it. However, this month I have been looking for another lip gloss to wear, other than my Barry M one and since I am so picky when it comes to lip glosses, I take forever to look for them, I have a specific type and shades I like. So, instead of looking for days and weeks for a new lip gloss, I thought I would try and use this one again, and I have fell back in love with it. I wore it a lot at the end of the school year and I would put it on at around 8am and school for me doesn't start till 8:40 so I would be talking to my friends before school and it would not come off, and I would still have the lip gloss on when I got to first lesson. Also, it fades into a stain and stains your lips for awhile, and I like that because it means I don't have to reapply it. If you have any nude to pink lip gloss recommendation please tell me in the comments.

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
This month I got another foundation, yes I got one last month and said it was my favourite, however I do prefer this one. So, I ran out of foundation the other week and went to repurchase it and found out they did not have my shade, so ended up getting this foundation, again I got it in the shade 010 light porcelain. I do like this one better as with the other one it made my face glow a little too much and when I went to school with this foundation, I got a lot of complements and my friends did notice that I had changed it and they said it did look better too.

Skin
This month I have been looking after my skin more and trying to get rid of my spots and to make my skin look a lot better.

Garnier Pure Active 3in1, Wash, Scrub and Mask
I decided to pick this face wash up at the beginning of the month, because as I said I want to try and get rid of my spots and this is also suppose to even out skin tones too. I have been using this all month and I think it is amazing. Of course when I first started using it I did break out, a lot, I had spots on my chin, forehead and even them coming on my noise, luckily now they are going away! I use the wash and scrub daily, every morning and night and then I use the mask every Sunday and Wednesday and sometimes on a Friday, as it says use it between 2 to 3 times a week. I really like this product and would really recommend it!

Book Favourites
This month I have read three books, and loved every single one of them.

Never Never book 1 and 2
by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
The first two books I read this month are in a 3 part series of novellas, only two are out at the moment and the two that are out are amazing!
The book is about 2 teenagers who wake up in the middle of a lesson in school, with no memory at all, of who they are, where they are, or anything at all. The books consists of the two of them trying to figure out who they are and what has happened to them.
This book was so intriguing and read both of these books super quick, like in one sitting, I can't wait for the third and final part of the series to come out!

The Last Summer Of Us
by Maggie Harcourt
This was the third and final book I read this month and thought it was amazing! The book is about three best friends who go on a small road trip around where they live, in Wales. The three best friends find out new things about each other, some they wanted to know and some they wished to forget.
I really liked this book and thought it was such a fun summer read and think everyone would love this book! Also, throughout the book there are a few playlist, that I loved most of the music on them!

Music Favourites
Like every month, this month I have been listening to a lot of music, and like always I am going to share some of my favourites.
Taylor Swift
My first music favourite is taylor Swift, I love her! However, this month I have been listening to a lot of old Taylor Swift, songs such as Hey Stephen and Fifteen, I love these songs. I have always loved Taylor Swift and always sing her songs, especially during science lessons, but this month Niamh has been having Taylor Swift on all over the house, so I have been listening to her an awful lot!

She's Kinda Hot| 5SOS
I love 5SOS and 2 weeks ago they released another single, what is going to be their new sound, and it is called She's Kinda Hot, this song is amazing! I have been listening it none stop and it is so different to all their other singles and songs and I just love it!

Good For You| Selena Gomez
This is another song I have been listening to this month, I was told to listen to this by one of my favourite bloggers Guilianna Marie, and I have got to say this song is so good and again I love it!

Here are some other songs that I have been loving this month:
Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez
Fight Song by Rachel Platten
I also love Halsey, all her songs are amazing!

I hope you liked this months favourites, leave in the comments some of your monthly favourites!

Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xx
Twitter|Instagram|tumblr|bloglovin|Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts