Good Witch Halloween Makeup Look- Collab with Signed With A Smile|Ailish Elizabeth

Hey!
I am back with my third and final Halloween look of this year, however this one will be a little different to the rest, as it is a collab with Rhia from the blog Signed With A Smile. We both decided we would do witch makeup looks, however so we didn't do the same and they didn't look to alike, I would do a Good Witch, whilst Rhia would do a Bad Witch, so remember after reading my post go over and read her post on how to do a Bad Witch look.
I manly got my inspiration for this look from Glinda, the Good Witch from Wicked and The Wizard Of Oz, so that means I have mainly used soft pinks and some white shades, so if you want to see how I did the look carry on reading!
This is what the makeup looked like, it was very soft and simple, however I think it looked super girly and resembled a good witch makeup look.
    The Makeup
        Here is the makeup I used for the look:
~Seventeen Phwoarr Paint, in shade Fair
~Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation, in shade 010 Light Porcelain. 
~Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder
~Maybelline Master Sculpt, in shade 01 light to medium
~Sleek Blush By 3 Palette, in Pink Lemonade
~Benefit Speed Brow
~Maybelline Brow Drama
~Naked Three Palette
~Benefit They're Real Mascara
~Collection No Clumps Mascara
~Maybelline Colour Elixir in Blush Essence 
I started the makeup look with a clean, fresh face, no makeup on it at all, and then applied my concealer under my eyes and on any spots. Over the concealer I put on my foundation, the Rimmel Match Perfection, I put this all over my face, and blended it in and then lightly powdered over it. After that I used my Maybelline Master Sculpt, applying both the contour and highlighter, I applied more highlighter that I normally would, just to look more girly and sparkly. Then I used my Sleek blush palette in Pink Lemonade, applied the shade Pink Mint, as it is the brightest shade and looks the most pink when on. My eyebrows was next, and I used the Maybelline Brow Drama and Benefit Speed Brow. At the end I wore the Maybelline Colour Elixir in Blush Essence, it is such a pretty baby pink lip gloss, and isn't a lip shade you would normally see on me, but for this post I put it on.
Eye Makeup
For this eye makeup I used the Naked Three Palette, I firstly applied Strange all over the lid, as a base. Then I put Limit in the crease and when I blended it, I blended it outwards. I applied Buzz on top of Limit and blended them together, after that, I applied Dust lightly over my lid, however not really going into my inner corner, Dust, is such a pretty sparkly light pink shade and thought it was perfect for this look. I applied Nooner, lightly in the crease as it can be a dark shade, and I only used it lightly just to define my eyes, and blended it in with Burnt Out, to add more sparkle. I also used one shade from the Naked Two palette, and the was Bootycall, just under my brow. Finally I put on mascara, on the top lashes I put on Benefit They're Real and on the lower lashes I applied Collection No Clumps Mascara.
That is what my Good Witch Makeup looked like, for hair I would either curl it, or have it in a messy, cute curly bun. As you can see, I curled mine, however I didn't curl it all, I curled an odd few strands, the rest I left natural.

I hope you liked this post, I am sad to say this is my last Halloween Look of this year, I have really enjoyed doing them, and I found out whilst doing these, I really like doing makeup looks as my posts. I hope you all have a happy Halloween, and remember to go and read Rhia's Bad Witch makeup look. 

I have recently got back into using my Pinterest and Bloglovin, so go and follow them, as I will be using them more, they are always linked at the bottom of my posts, as well as my twitters, instagram, and tumblr, go and follow them too, if you want to know when my post are going to be up. I am always on my twitter .

My two previous Halloween Makeup Looks:

Love,
Ailish Elizabeth





Comments

  1. Oh I love this! Usually not into beauty blohs but yous is nice! Remind me to follow. Using my phone right now :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, it really means a lot. Thank you for reading and commenting
      Love
      Ailish Elizabeth
      Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts