One Direction GRWM|AilishElizabeth

Hey guys, I am sorry that no post went up last week and that is because last Sunday night Niamh and I went to see One Direction, again, in Manchester and I was getting ready the majority of the day and had no time to write a post However I took some pictures throughout the day, so I could do a Get Ready With Me and here it is.
This was my end result of me getting ready, it is how I had my hair and makeup and I am going to show you how I did now;

Skin care
Before doing my makeup, I did my skin care. I have recently broke out in a lot of spots, all over my face. I've been getting them between my eyebrows,a few on my cheeks and on my chin and noes and I have been trying to get them to go.
      Products:
     -Garnier Pure Active 3in1 
   -Nivea Foam Cleanser
Firstly, I used the wash and scrub of the Garnier Pure Active 3in1 and then I just cleansed my face. After cleansing my face I put on the face mask, what I love, I left this on for a while, around an hour, I used these kind of early afternoon before I got ready.

Makeup
Once I washed off my face mask off, my face felt really clean and soft, but I still moisturised using my Clean&Clear Dual Action Mouisturiser.
Base Makeup
Products:
-Seventeen Phwoarr Paint 
-Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation (Shade 010 Light Porcelain)
-Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder
I started my makeup, I applied my concealer under my eyes, in a triangle shape and then also any spots I had, I then blended it in with my Real Techniques sponge. Once that was all blended in, I applied my foundation, again with the sponge, after that if there was any spots that I could see a lot, I just applied another layer of concealer. I also put on my powder, but I forgot to take a picture of that, sorry, but if you have read my blog before you know what it looks like.

Blush/ Contour
Products:
-Maybelline Master Sculpt (01 Light to Medium)
-Sleek Blush Palette (Pink Lemonade)
I recently bought the Maybelline Master Sculpt and I love it, so of course I wore it to go and see One Direction, I applied the contour and highlighter, though I had to be careful with the amount of highlighter I used, as it can sometimes look like you've just put glitter over your face. Then I applied my Sleek blush in Icing Sugar, what is kind of a coral/pink shade and looks lovely on and I think it is my favourite makeup item of this year!

Eyebrows
Products:
-Benefit Speed Brow
-Maybelline Brow Drama
Eyebrows, mine looked awful that night, as the morning we went to see One Direction I thought "why not tidy my eyebrows up and pluck them!" That it what I did, but I got a bit carried away and kind of plucked the start of my eyebrows a bit too much and they suddenly turned short, but they were kind of even. You can't really tell on the pictures, but if you saw me in person/ you know you could tell, they aren't as bad now. So, I applied my normal eyebrow products and did try and make them look a bit thicker, though  it didn't really work.

Eyes
Products:
-Naked 2
(Foxy, Bootycall, YDK, Tease, Verve and Blackout)
-Benefit They're Real Mascara
-Collection No Clump Mascara
I spent most getting ready on my eye makeup, though hardly anyone sees it, but I like taking time on it. I first primed my eyes with Urban Decay Primer in Eden, and then used foxy all over my eye lid. After that I applied tease in my crease and blended them together, then I put Verve in the center of my lid and YDK on the outer corner. I blended them all together, and then putting Bootycall in my inner corner and on my brow bone. Finally I applied Blackout onto my lash line.
After that I applied my mascaras, if you don't know I wear two, one for my top lashes and one for my bottom lashes. On my top lashes I wear the Benefit They're Real, then on my bottom I wear Collection No Clumps.

This was my finished makeup look, though I have nothing on my lips, as I didn't apply any lip gloss until before I left.

          Hair
For my hair I slept with my hair in damp braids, and let my hair dry over night into waves. The braids I had in were loose and they were dutch braids, what when I had long hair one dutch braid would make my hair a bit curly and now it makes the waves more curly waves. I then went over the waves with my curling wand, on a heat of around 150.

This was Niamh and I before we left for the concert.
I have on my lips Soap&Glory Mother Pucker in Charm Offensive 
Niamh's red lipstick is the Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in 170 Alarm.

Here are some pictures from the One Direction concert, they were amazing, and every concert has just got better and better. If you are going to the OTRA tour I hope you have an amazing time, because it is the most fantastic thing ever!

Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xx

One Direction WWA concert 2014: 

Comments

  1. You both looked lovely! Hope you had a good time!

    katielou99.blgospot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts