Blogmas Day 12, I Love Christmas Tag| Ailish Elizabeth


Hey, welcome to my last day of 12 Days of Blogmas, I am actually so upset it is over, though I still will be uploading a new post every Sunday and maybe a Wednesday, but not promising. Today is Christmas Eve, and I thought like last year I should do a Christmas tag for today's post, last year I did the Fifteen Festive tag, this year I am doing the I Love Christmas tag, I hope you like it.

1. What is your favorite Christmas Color?
I'm not too sure, I think either burgundy or gold, they are very Christmas-y, the tree in my house is red and gold, so maybe also red.

2. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I have done a post on my favourite Christmas films, but my all time favourite is most probably either The Grinch or The Santa Clause, I love The Santa Clause, I watched it on Saturday night and it made me feel so Christmas-y.
3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Again, I have done a post on this, my favourite one though is either East 17 " Stay Another Day" but since my friends say it isn't a Christmas song, my favourite is either "Fairytale of New York" or "Merry Christmas Everyone"

4. The most anticipated Christmas Tradition?

I think for me it is Christmas Eve pyjamas, I don't know if everyone does this, all my friends do. But, on Christmas Eve I get a new pair of pjs, off my Mum and Dad, and I look forward to this so much, sometimes more than Christmas day. I love going to bed with new pjs on Christmas Eve.

5. Is your tree fake or real?
I have a fake tree, and it is really nice, though I really want a real one, and me and my Mum both want to get a real one next year, so hopefully!

6. PJs or Fancy Dress for Christmas Eve?
I get dressed on Christmas Eve and like it really depends on what I am doing that day to what I am wearing, if I am baking I will just wear jeans and a blouse, if I was going out depending on where I go a nice top or a dress, but normally day time jeans and a blouse or nice top and then at night new pjs.

7. When do you open your presents - on the Christmas Eve or the Christmas Morning? 
Christmas morning, why would you open them on Christmas Eve, though I suppose the pjs are kind of like a present.

8. Do you believe in Santa? 
No, sadly the magic of Santa I no longer believe in, and haven't for many years, maybe since I was like 6 or 7.

9. What is your Christmas wish?
For everyone to have a lovely Christmas spent with family, friends and loved ones.
Also, for it to snow on Christmas and for us to have a white Christmas!

10. Have you ever build a Gingerbread House?
No, I haven't, I don't think I have, but I really want to, maybe me and Niamh could do it one day whilst we are off or next year!

11. What is your Dream Christmas Destination? 
I don't know, I kind of like Christmas at home spent with family. New Year Eve however I would love to spend in New York, and Niamh's birthday is actually on New Years Eve, she is only going to be 17 this year, but in 4 years time she will be 21 and I want to go New York for her 21st!

12. Do you like giving or receiving gifts better? 
I love giving presents, I love seeing their faces when they get them. However I do love receiving a present and not knowing what it is.

13. Can you name all of the Santa’s Reindeers? 
Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen but the most famous reindeer of all Rudolph!
I only know this because of the song Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.

14. What is your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
I don'y know what my favourite part of a Christmas, I think it might be roast potatoes. For treat I think it is homemade banoffee.

15. Are you a pro-present wrapper or you fail miserably? 
I am awful at wrapping, it literally is embarrassing, I always need help wrapping and use too much wrapping paper.

I hope you liked this post, as well as all my blogmas post! I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow filled with happiness and family! Merry Christmas
Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xx

Comments

Popular Posts