Blogmas Day 5, 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag| Ailish Elizabeth

Welcome to day 5 of my 12 Days Of Blogmas, today I am going to be doing a tag to do this a while a go by Frances from Royally Rouge, thank you for tagging me, and here are my answers.

TAG QUESTIONS

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

The most inexpensive beauty item I have is most probably my Barry M lip glosses, I have two one is their Gelly High Shine lip glosses in Orion Nude and the other one is the Lip Boss Lip Gloss in Lets Touch Base nude. Both of these are around £4.99, so they are not too expensive.

The most expensive beauty item I have is my Naked 2 palette, I have done a review on this, so I will leave a link for that, so you can read it if you want to.
http://ailishelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/urban-decay-naked-2-palette-review.html


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with eyeliner, I struggle a lot to do both eyes, I can normally do one eye, normally my left, as i am left handed, however when I try an do my right eye I struggle and shake and they aren't even, it goes horrible.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I don't really know what beauty product tastes the best, don't really eat them, but I think it could be my Barry M Lip Boss Lip Gloss in Let's Touch Base Nude.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
It would have to be primer, I always forget to prime my face and I always wonder why when I get home from school my makeup isn't all left on, and like my cheek is back to red and not a normal colour.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I think it would be my Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, I am really pale, but red bit on my face and always find it hard to find a foundation that matches my skin tone, without being too dark, and 010 fits me perfectly and don't look ill or too pale, because that is why I hate going out with out foundation.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I think a nice smile and teeth, I love straight teeth, on anyone. I think it is because my teeth never use to be straight and finally becoming straight and I just have a thing about teeth, and if someone has nice teeth I will normally tell them!

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I am not too sure. But for Christmas I have asked for a eye shadow palette and high end mascara. I like to receive the makeup I can get not get myself to buy, as I don't want to spend too much on makeup.

I hope you like today's post, if you want to do this tag, I tag you to do, come back tomorrow for another post.
Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xx

Comments

  1. Loved this post <3 I also find eyeliner super hard, I also tagged you in my Beauty Blogger Tag post on Wednesday :)

    http://royallyrouge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts