Blogmas Day 9, Beauty Blogger Tag| Ailish Elizabeth


Hey, welcome to day 9 of my 12 Days of Blogmas, today I will be doing the Beauty Blogger Tag, I was tagged to do this by Francis, so here it is!
This or That?

Eye-shadow or Eyeliner?
For me, it would be eye-shadow, if I am off and wearing makeup, I will have eye-shadow on, however with eyeliner, as I mentioned in a previous post I am not the best at it, and actually struggle to do it.

Lipstick or Lipgloss?
This is actually really hard; as I wear both a lot, and it really depends on what I am wearing an where I am going. Recently, I have been wearing lipstick a lot more than I normally would, and it lasts a lot longer than lip gloss, however I think lipgloss is normally my go-to, just as it is easy to apply in the morning when I am in a rush, so because of that I think I will have to say lipgloss.

Blush or Bronzer?
Blush- I wear blush I think every day now, I don't think I could now leave the house with makeup on and no blush, I just think it makes the makeup look. If you have read my previous post, and my monthly favourites, you will know I love the Sleek Blush by 3 palette in Pink Lemonade.

Strobing or Contouring?
I prefer to contour, and do it most days.

Liquid, Gel or Pencil Eyeliner?
Though I am not the best at eyeliner, I prefer to use gel, I think it looks better.

Drugstore Edition
Favourite Brand?
That is such a hard question. I think my favourite drugstore brand will have to be maybe Rimmel London or Barry M.

Favourite Lip Product?
Again, another hard question, as I wear a lot of different lip products, but I think at the moment my favourites will be the Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in 08 and also the Barry M Hi Shine Jelly lipgloss in 6 Orion Nude.

Favourite Highlighter?
I think my favourite highlighter is the one in the Maybelline Master Sculpt, as it is very subtle.

Favourite Eye Product?
My favourite eye product is the Makeup Forever mascara in Smoky Extravagant, it is such a nice mascara. However, my favourite drugstore mascara would have to be the Soap&Glory Thick&Fast mascara.

Favourite Bronzer?
I don't really use bronzer, just because I am pale when I do wear bronzer it looks orange and muddy on me.

High End Edition
Favourite Brand?
I think my favourite high end brand would have to be Urban Decay.

Favourite Product?
It would have to be the Naked 2 palette, I love it, and recently to a review on it, so if you want to read it here is the link; http://ailishelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/urban-decay-naked-2-palette-review.html

How do you feel about the Urban Decay Naked Palettes?
As I have just said the Naked 2 palette is my favourite product, so I do love them, though I have only tried the Naked 2, though I really want to get the Naked Smoky palette.

Random Questions
No Brows or No Foundation?
No brows, though I love filling in my eyebrows, but I don't like to leave the house without my foundation on, just because I am so pale, and my eyebrows are naturally dark so, no brows isn't too bad.

Favourite Beauty Blogger or Youtuber?
This is really hard, though I haven't been watching youtube that much recently. However, I do love Lucy and Lydia and I also love Rachel from Rachhloves, she is like the only one I will watch all her videos and actually enjoy. I also recently like watching Eve Bennett.

Favourite thing about makeup?
I am not too sure what my favourite thing about makeup is, I think it is just what you can do with it, and how many different looks you can do with it.

If you had £1000 to spend on Makeup, what would you buy first?
I think I would buy the Christian Louboutin Sheer Voile lipstick in Rose du Destert.

Which Beauty Brand is your all time favourite?
I think it would have to be Benefit or Urban Decay.

Personal
How Old were you when You started wearing Makeup?
I am not too sure, I know I got my first mascara when I was in year 6, when I was 11, but I started wearing everyday most probably in year 8, when I was 12 going on to 13, as some of you may know I am currently 15.

Who Taught You to Apply Makeup?
I don't really know, I think I mainly learnt from youtube videos, maybe some off my sister, but most probably youtube.

Would you rather spend money on Makeup than Clothes?
I am not sure, as I love both, but yes most probably.

Where are you from and what would is considered beautiful in your Country?
I am from England, and I am not too sure what is considered beauty here, I think it really depends on what you prefer and where you are from. I think here a lot of people think the more makeup the better but I think they really think little is best, but I am not too sure.

Hope you liked this post, if you want to do this, just do it, I tag all of you! 
Remember to come back tomorrow for another post, for day 10 of my 12 days of blogmas.

Love,
Ailish Elizabeth
xx

Comments

Popular Posts