May Playlist|AilishElizabeth

Hey guys, today I am going to be doing another playlist post and sharing with you some of the songs that I have been listening recently. I love doing these posts, so I hope you enjoy it.
Also, I normally have a picture of the artist before I say the songs I have been loving, however I am not going to on this post, sorry, however, I will leave a link to each song when I mention the song, and also my spotify playlist at the end.

~ Dark Eyes| All The Luck in the World
~ Charlie Boy|The Lumineers
~Gun Song|The Lumineers
~From Afar| Vance Joy
~So| Ed Sheeran
~Tin Lover| The Paper Kites
~Free|Broods
~Lost Boy|Ruth B
~Diane Young| Vampire Weekend
~Hannah Hunt| Vampire Weekend
~Toothpaste Kisses| The Maccabees
~Big Black Car| Gregory Alan Isakov
~She Lays Down| The 1975
~Zombie| Jamie T
~Pumped Up Kicks| Foster The People
~Home| Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
~5 Years Time| Noah and The Whale
~Foundation| Kate Nash
~Same Jeans| The View
~Sleeping in a Car

I hope you liked this post, and it might of helped you find some new music to listen to. I know some of these songs are old, like 5 Years Time and Same Jeans, but they are amazing songs, and I've just fell back in love with them.
Comment below some of you favourite songs at the moment.

Love,

Comments

Popular Posts