Blogmas Day 11, A New Piercing| Ailish Elizabeth

Hey guys, today's post is going to be a bit different and is going to be about what I did/ got done yesterday, if you follow me on instagram or twitter, you would know what I am on about.
Yesterday was my first day off, and in the morning the first thing we did was get the train to town and went to a piercing place and I got a new piercing.
My new piercing is a... helix piercing.
I have wanted this piercing for awhile now, and during the summer I decided that I was going to get it after my 16th birthday and that is exactly what I have done, although it is a bit after my birthday.
I was so excited to get this and the other week I was planning on getting it done with one of my friends, however she was too young to get it done without an adult and it was one of my friends birthdays that night and I was wearing my hair up, so my mum advised me not to get it done and to get it done whilst I was off, and that is what I did.
One thing I was not looking forward to was the pain, when getting it done and afterwards. This piercing has to be done with a needle and not gun, like my first piercings, so I thought it would be very painful, however it wasn't that bad. I don't really know how she did it or what she did because she was stood in front of me so I couldn't really see what she was doing.
However, the needle didn't really hurt however she did something afterwards, like twirling something around which did hurt a bit.
Once leaving the place my ear stung but didn't really hurt and now it doesn't hurt that much unless I knock it whilst fixing my hair or something.

I hope you liked today's post, and remember to come back tomorrow for the 12th and last day of 12th days of Blogmas.
Love,

Comments

Popular Posts