Blogmas Day 12, Fifteen Festive Favourites Tag| Ailish Elizabeth

Can you believe it is Christmas Eve!
I cannot wait for Christmas, although I do love Christmas Eve.
2 years ago today I did the tag and I thought I would do it again today and see if any of my answers have changed within the 2 years.

1. Favourite Festive Food?
This is so hard because I am not a big fan of Christmas food, I do love the chocolates you get around Christmas though, so Terry's Chocolate Orange and also boxes of sweets at Christmas like Celebrations.

2. Favourite Reindeer?
My favourite Reindeer has to be Rudolph, this has not changed since two years ago and neither has the reason, it is because when I was in Reception I played Rudolph in my Christmas play.

3. Favourite Day of Christmas?
Christmas Eve, I love Christmas Eve, today just feels so different to any other day of the year, everyone is excited and I spend the day baking and then I get new pjs and I just love it.

4. Favourite Christmas Song?
I love Stay Another Day by East 17 and also Fairytale Of New York.

5. Favourite Present?
I love getting pjs on Christmas Eve, and I also love getting any sort of bath or body stuff.

6. Favourite Festive Film?
My favourite Christmas films are either the Nativity films or The Santa Clause films.

7. Favourite Festive Cracker Toy?
I don't really know, I love the crowns, but everyone gets them, cracker toys normally just get left around the house and then binned.

8. Favourite Cracker Joke?
I can't really remember any, sorry.

9. Favourite Christmas Decoration?
I think my favourite Christmas decoration would be my Beauty and the Beast one form Disney Land Paris, I got it when I was younger and still love it today.

10. Favourite Christmas Candle Scent?
I don't really burn candles, my mum does and she normally only uses the cotton ones, and I really like them, they smell really homely.

11. Favourite Christmas TV Advert?
It certainly not the John Lewis one this year, it isn't that good. I think my favourite one this year might be the Sainsbury's one, mainly just because I like the song.

12. Favourite Festive Tradition?
My favourite tradition is Christmas Eve pjs, I love it and then getting a picture infront of the tree wear them.

13. Favourite Place to Spend Christmas?
At home with my family.

14. Favourite Christmas Fact?
My christmas fact that in the song 12 Days of Christmas there are 364 presents in total.

15. Favourite Snowman Accessory?
A scarf, I love Scarves, so my snowman is also going to love scarves.

I hope you liked this post, and have a lovely merry Christmas spent with all of your loved ones.
Love,

Comments

Popular Posts