Blogmas Day 6, Christmas Bold Lip Look| AilishElizabeth

Hey, it's Ailish and today is Blogmas day 6, we are half way through 12 days of Blogmas can you believe it? I cannot. Today's post is going to be a makeup post and it is going to be on this bold lip look, which is perfect for any Christmas parties, or events you are going or even for Christmas day. I wore this for a friends birthday last weekend and I loved it, it was easy to do but doesn't look super simple.

This is the look and I am not someone who wears red lips often and if you have saw any of my other makeup looks you would know that I mainly only wear nude lipsticks, so this was a bit different but I really liked it.

Makeup used:
~Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
~Seventeen Phwoarr Paint
~Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder
~Maybelline Master Sculpt 
~Makeup Revolution Highlighter~ Golden Lights
~Sleek Blush By 3 Pink Lemonade
~Collection Eyebrow Kit
~Eyeko Me and My Shadow~ Taupe
~Eyeko Eye Do Mascara 
~The Body Shop Matte Lip Liquid~ Mauritus Dahlia (017)


 
I did not take pictures throughout me applying my makeup just because I didn't have time, but I am just going to tell you what I did.

Before applying my makeup I did apply a lip balm and a primer and then I started to do my makeup. I started by applying my foundation, which is just my normal everyday one, and I hadn't wore makeup in a while I've just been wearing concealer for school so putting on foundation felt weird as I hadn't wore it in forever. My concealer was applied after my foundation, I just put it under my eyes and on any spots I had and then blended it in, making sure no spots or anything were on show. Once my base makeup was done I just powder over my face, making sure my makeup lasted the night.

Then I used my contour, which is not my favourite thing, but it looks okay and then I used my highlighter which is one of my favourite things to do now. I used a fan brush and applied it at the top of my cheeks, the bridge of my nose and then on my cupids bow. Finally, for my kind of face makeup I applied blush and I used icing sugar blush from the palette. 

After doing my face makeup I did my eyebrows, which I really don't like, I am not really going to talk through them because they aren't that good or nice. So, once my eyebrows were complete it was onto my eyes, and I am someone who applies a lot of eye shadow and really like that, but that night I didn't really feel like it so I only used one product which I am happy I did. I just applied the eye shadow over my lid and blended until it looked okay and then just put highlighter under my brows and in the corner of my eyes. Then, finally it was lip time, and I applied my red liquid lipstick which I now really like and would recommend it. 

This is the final look and obviously if you don't want to wear a red bold lip any lipstick kind of goes with the look, it is just up to you!


I hope you liked this post, and remember to come back tomorrow for another blogmas post.
Love,

Comments

Popular Posts