Blogmas Day 7, My Favourite Christmas Films| Ailish Elizabeth

Hi, welcome to Blogmas day 7, some of you may be finishing school for Christmas soon and want some Christmas films to watch, I am going to share with you some of my favourite Christmas films that you could watch this week.

1. The Santa Clause 
This is one of my favourite Christmas films ever, I loved watching it when I was younger and still do today. If you have not watched it you really need to. There are three films and they are all really good, but the second use to scare me a lot when I was little.

2. Miracle on 34th Street
This is a new favourite Christmas film of mine, as I rewatched it the other week and thought the film wasn't that bad. When I was younger I hated it, it was my older sister's favourite film and I think that is why I didn't like it but rewatching it I've found out it is actually a really good film.

3. A Christmas Carol
This film is one of my favourites but it isn't at the same time, I do like the film but I am doing A Christmas Carol for my GCSEs and last Christmas I read the book, watched the film and saw two productions of it, so last year I did not like it. However, this year I really want to watch it again and I think I might watch it on Christmas Eve, because it is a Christmas Eve film I think.

4.The Polar Express
This is one I watched every single year when I was in Primary around Christmas, and now I don't watched it that often, but I still love it and I need to watch it soon because it makes me feel so happy and Christmassy.

5. Nativity ( all three)
I have to mention this because I have mentioned the films so many times in this years blogmas. Nativity is so funny and happy, if you don't know what it is, there is a teacher Mr Poppy and he loves Christmas and in every film he puts on an amazing Nativity, in the first one Hollywood come and watch the nativity, in the second they enter a competition for the best Christmas song (I think, i haven't watched this one in a while and it isn't my favourite) and then the third the new teacher loses his memory and he is due to get married in New York and he has forgot everything, even Christmas so they spend the film trying to get his memory back.
Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmqB5ZRhWA0
Nativity 3: Dude, Where's My Donkey?-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OyV2xSakI0

There are some of my favourite Christmas films, I hope you liked this post and maybe watch some of these, also comment your favourite Christmas films.
Love,

Comments

Popular Posts